This piece will be updated as the tournament progresses…
The dust is barely settling on decision day, but we’ve got everything you need to know about the upcoming Major League Soccer playoffs!
We ended up with some unlikely teams in the playoffs, including my hometown side Real Salt Lake, who advanced after the LA Galaxy gave up a 2-goal lead to lose 3-2 to FC Dallas. The Columbus Crew also advanced to the the playoffs with a 3-2 win over Minnesota United.
Without further ado, here’s what to look forward to as the playoffs get underway.
- (3) NYCFC v. (6) Philadephia Union
- (4) FC Dallas v. (5) Portland Timbers
- (4) D.C. United v. (5) Columbus Crew
- (6) Real Salt Lake v. (3) LAFC
(Leg 1: November 4th, Leg 2: November 8th/11th)
- (1) Sporting Kansas City v. Lowest Remaining Seed
- (2) Seattle Sounders FC v. Highest Remaining Seed
- (1) NY Red Bulls v. Lowest Remaining Seed
- (2) Atlanta v. Highest Remaining Seed
(Leg 1: November 25th, Leg 2: November 29th)
(Leg 1: December 8th)
Stay up to date with all of our content by following us on Twitter and/or Facebook! And the best compliment you could give us is to share us with your friends!
While we desire to keep our content free for our readers and free from ads, there are costs associated with this project. If you would like to help offset these costs we have partnered with Amazon through these affiliate links US / UK / DE. Whenever you make a purchase through any of these links a portion of your purchase goes to help support this project.