AAF Week 5 Schedule and Picks
It’s Week 5 in the Alliance!
Some questions we have entering this weekend’s action:
- Will the Orlando Apollos remain undefeated, or will the Birmingham Iron find a way to win and move into first place in the Eastern Conference?
- Can the Salt Lake Stallions find their first victory on the road this season against the San Diego Fleet?
- Will the Memphis Express and Atlanta Legends rush for more than 100 yards combined?
- Will the winner between the San Antonio Commanders and Arizona Hotshots take over first place in the Western Conference, or will they be joined by a victorious Fleet?
- Overall attendance has declined every week during the season. Will this trend continue? (The average attendance of the four hosts this weekend is 12,665 over six games)
We have four original matchups this weekend, and three will have a direct impact on what teams are at the top of each division at the midway point of the season. Let’s take a look at this weekend’s matchups: