As I’m sure your sick of hearing, the Premier League is back from international break this week, and we are entering a crammed schedule over the next few weeks, with league play, EFL Cup, FA Cup, and UEFA competitions dotting the calendar before the it turns over to 2019.
This will be another week where the top clubs in the league should expand their leads over those towards the bottom of the table. As always, the number in parenthesis before each club reflects their spot on our weekly Power Rankings, and we’ll try to keep this list updated as the weekend progresses. Home teams are listed first, and winners will be indicated in bold. In the event of a draw, both teams will be placed in italics.
Saturday, 24 November 2018
3:00pm GMT/10:00am EST
(12) Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 (9) Leicester City
(6) Everton 1-0 (13) Cardiff City
(20) Fulham 3-2 (18) Southampton
(7) Manchester United 0-0 (19) Crystal Palace
(8) Watford 0-3 (2) Liverpool
(15) West Ham United 0-4 (1) Manchester City
5:30pm GMT/12:30pm EST
(4) Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 (3) Chelsea **MATCH OF THE WEEK**